mtg 13: Course Review
• mtg 13 html
mtg 12: Research Papers
• mtg 12 html
mtg 7: Robot Vision
• lab 7 html
mtg 6: LabVIEW Embedded for Blackfin
• lab 6 html
mtg 5: VDK (visual dsp++ kernel)
• lab 5 html
• VDK manual index html
mtg 4: laser cutter
• lab 4 html
mtg 3: FPGA design/implementation
• lab 3 html
• control eng 1800-1930, pp. 96152 no link
• Xilinx Spartan 3E XC3S250E
data sheet pdf
• Xilinx Quick Start pdf
mtg 2: sensors/motors/arch/control
• lab 2 html
• control eng 1800-1930, pp. 5195 no link
• dynamic pwr mgm't, from BF537 data home page html
• sensors html
mtg 1: intro
• syllabus html
• BF-HB manual & schems no link
• BF537 manual (pages 1-13) pdf
• DSP guide zip
• control eng 1800-1930, pp. 1-50 no link
• lab 1 html files
91.548 Lab 6: Mobile Robot Programming using LabVIEW Embedded for Blackfin
due March 8
The objective this week is to learn how to use LabVIEW Embedded for
It is assumed that when starting this assignment, you have:
- A robot base capable of carrying around the Blackfin Handy Board.
- Some sensors mounted on the base.
- A multi-threaded VDK program that causes your robot to do
something more or less interesting.
- A documentation of this design on inventionDB.com.
- A pointer to your inventionDB cubeid URL, posted
to the course Wiki, Lab5InventionDBLinks page.
For this week:
- Re-implement your robot's behavior as a LabVIEW program.
- Upload the LabVIEW program to your robot's inventionDB entry
in source form.
- Use the inventionDB's weblog entry to upload a graphic image of
your LabVIEW program screen, and explain how it works.
Note: people can/should collaborate on this the inventionDB allows
multiple authors on a single project. Make sure all contributors are
listed as authors of the inventionDB project page.
Tuesday, 28-Feb-2006 19:35:27 EST