- Learning about computer science and robotics by creating interactive, public exhibits.
- A collaboration between UMass Lowell's Computer Science & Art departments with the Revolving Museum (located in downtown Lowell, MA).
- An 8-week summer program piloted by a group of Lowell HS graduates and UMass Lowell students.
- A four-credit undergraduate course open to anyone at UMass Lowell (first to be offered Spring 2007).
- An after-school workshop for students of Lowell Public High School.
- A set of materials and approaches for building cool stuff.
- A project supported by the National Science Foundation, as part of the Broadening Participation in Computing program.
- K-12 Partnership Programs in Robotics