Some quick notes
- Multiple states implemented.
- Displaying contents of buckets from S3.
- Basic sound implemented along with fixes for overlapping sounds.
- Reset Puzzle and Menu button added to puzzle screen
- Most basic concepts are now implemented as proof of concept.
Points of annoyance
- S3 is as annoying as ever.
- Limitations on sound are starting to irk me.
- Did not get around to dynamically creating back-end graphs for puzzle.
- My memory, kept forgetting to upload .swf file.
- Did I mention S3?
- S3 can be very very slow at times.
- For some reason, uploaded swf can't load from S3 bucket yet when running on my machine it can. Some security violation or something.