<embed src="http://www.cs.uml.edu/ecg/pub/uploads/SWEspr09/SG-Luigi.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#869ca7"
width="1024" height="768" name="theaterProject" align="middle"
- This is a working User Interface for my game.
- It is a one button space shooter
- All the student will have to do is press the left mouse button to shoot at the enemies on the screen.
- The ship will move left and right on its own.
- The thing that really stands out is that it will have a custom soundtrack.
- There is an upload function built into the game.
- The kids might need help doing this, but I think the kids will like hearing their favorite songs in the game.