Below is the wiki markup you should use as a template for your writeup. To use it, do the following:
- Download the starter wiki markup as a text file. Open it and copy it to your clipboard.
- Go to the Project page, and click edit. Enter the edit password posted to the newsgroup.
- Add your project title as a wiki link, and your name to the bottom of this page per the directions there.
- Save the page.
- Click on the newly-created link to your project writeup.
- At that page, click edit.
- Paste the wiki markup-text into your project writeup page, and Save.
You now have the framework for documentation your project. You can re-edit your page as often as you like. Follow the directions in the template for uploading your screen shot.