91.420/543 Artificial Intelligence
Prof. F. Martin
Out: Nov 22
Due: Nov 24
Final Project Deliverable One Guidelines
Please turn in work using
submit fredm ai-fpd1 <list-of-files> .
Everyone should turn in the following:
- text file or other text document listing everything that you're turning in, and a sentence or two about what it is.
- answers to any questions I wrote on your project proposals.
- synopsis of where you are now, and if anything significant has changed with respect to your project plans.
- if you didn't stipulate in your project plan, describe what language and development tools are you using, and why you selected them. (Note: Because I am comfortable and fluent with these tools is a perfectly acceptable justification. I still want to know what you're using.)
As relevant to your project, you should turn in:
- code that has been written.
- data that have been retrieved (and if parsed, that too). If more than 1 MB, truncate.
- images or other graphics that you might be working with. (You don't have to make these, but include them if you have them and they're relevant.)
Please note: If you are working in a team of two, each partner should separately turn in work representing that partner's personal contribution to the project.