Advanced Track Calculator - read instructions carefully
New 12-17-96 Dos/windows programs available to download
programs to download
This calculator allows advanced functions like just putting in a
Decathalon Value and seeing the event performances or just entering in
a Purdy point value to see the corresponding times and distances.
Here are some specific features:
Enter time in hr:min:sec.tenths format.
- Entering a Distance and a Purdy point value. If you enter JUST a
distance and a Purdy pt. value (DON'T enter a time). You will get the
predicted time for that distance and purdy pt value. EX. entering a 1
in the Distance box, and a 700 in the Purdy Point box, will give back
that a 4:41 time corresponds to a 700 Purdy pt. value.
- Entering a Time and a Purdy point value. If you enter JUST a time and a
Purdy pt. value (DON'T enter a distance). You will get the distance
corresponding to the TIME and Purdy pt. EX. entering a time of 5:00 and
a Purdy Pt. of 800 will give you a distance of 1.1186 miles. (how far you
have to run in 5 minutes for an 800 Purdy pt. value)
- Entering just a Purdy point value. If you enter JUST a Purdy Point
value. (NO Time AND NO Distance) you will get the standard distances and times
corresponding to that Purdy Pt. value. (EX entering a Purdy Pt. value of
1100 will return close to world record times for the various distances)
- Entering Distance, Time AND a Purdy Point value will give separate
predictions for Time and Distance based on the Purdy Points entered.
- Entering a Decathalon /Heptathalon value. Entering just a Decathalon or
Heptathalon value will give the list of event performances corresponding to
- To see a fancy plot of the latest calculator entries.
Typing "logx##" instead of a distance lets you see a plot of the
calculatorentries(last ## entries).
- To see all the comments and calculator entries.
. You can view previous "comments" and times byinputing "log" instead
of entering a distance.
The competition ... other web calculator's ..Runners World ..etc