91.301 Organization of Programming Languages - Spring 2004
- This page is provided for archival purposes.
- The due date for problem set 7 is extended to Thursday, 22 April.
- Exam 2 will be given in class on Tuesday, 27 April. See below for a sample exam. The exam will cover topics up to and including the lecture and problem set on object oriented programming.
- Dr. Scheme is available for download here. If you'll want to print your files in the lab, be sure to select version 204 (older version).
- MIT Scheme is available for download here. The lab is using version 7.7.1 (listed as the "stable release").
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:00-11:15
Office hours are held in Olsen 304 (robotics lab):
You can find the full text of the book here.
Solution for sample final exam
Sample final exam
Also, cards for evalutions were distributed. See me to get one if you weren't in class.
Problem Set 9
mceval.ss, for use with DrScheme or MIT Scheme
Solutions to Exam 2
Problem Set 8
stream.ss, for DrScheme only (use MzScheme) -- no file needed for MIT Scheme
Sample for Exam 2
Solutions to Sample Exam 2
Problem Set 7
For DrScheme: world.ss
For MIT Scheme: world.scm
For both versions: game.ss
Notes on Object Oriented Programming
Problem Set 6
Solutions to Exam 1
Problem Set 5
Sample Exam 1
Solutions to Sample Exam 1, try to do the sample exam first before looking at this
Problem Set 4
Directory with code for problem set
Problem Set 3
Problem Set 2
Short Guide to MIT Scheme
Revised(5) Report on the Algorithmic Language Scheme available on this page in multiple formats
Problem Set 1
Code for Problem Set 1