mtg 1: DC circuits html
mtg 2: Handy Cricket
lab 2 html
mtg 3: LogoChip
lab 3 lab 3 html
Lang Ref pdf
PIC 16F876 docs pdf
mtg 4: Project Ideas
assignment 4 html
mtg 5: Bus Projects
lab 5 html
mtg 6: PCB and CAD
lab 6 html
EAGLE home page
EGX-300 Manual pdf
tangible bricks html
project plan html
PCB tutorial html
project report html
Doll Talk pdf
Clay illustration pdf
Navig. Blocks pdf
Cognitive Cubes pdf
Physical Programming pdf
Folk Computing pdf
91.548 Presentation Schedule
Here is the schedule for in-class student presentations. A week
after each presentation is made, a web-based summary of the
presentation is to be submitted. Those will be linked here.
Here is a quick look at the semester with topics for the first few
weeks. The course is not completely planned at this point and I am
open to suggestions for specific topics from you.
- meeting 1, jan 23. DC circuits, prototyping, transistors,
LEDs, intro to the class and the lab.
- meeting 2, jan 30. intro to the Cricket, its virtual machine
architecture, and communications
- meeting 3, feb 6. the LogoChip
- meeting 4, feb 13. bus devices and communications
- feb 20, no meeting, Thursday on Monday's schedule
- meeting 5, feb 27. Roger Matar (CAD and CAM).
- meeting 6, mar 6. Andrew Oswald (Dallas Semi's Tini); Tim
- meeting 7, mar 13. Karthik (Robot Motion Planning), John
- spring break, mar 17b
- meeting 8, mar 27. Brian (nanotech), Mike (SC3D Single Camera
- Botfest Art & Technology Exhibition, Saturday, March 29.
- meeting 9, apr 3. Richard Irons (HERO 2000), Jim McCarthy (CF & MS-DOS FS).
- meeting 10, apr 10. Dave M. (USB, pdf file), Akshay (TI
MSP430, pps file).
- meeting 11, apr 17. Nick (FireWire), Kallol
(CS8900, pps file),
- meeting 12, apr 24. Ed (Casinos), Tom (CMUcam), Adrien (Rovers,
Word DOC file).
- meeting 13, may 1. Phil (BASIC Stamp and Atom)
- meeting 14, may 8. OPEN HOUSE: Final course projects due.
- monday, may 12. Final course writeups due.
- thursday, may 15. Lab cleanup.
Monday, 12-May-2003 14:14:57 EDT