Bo Kim 's Home page
D.Sc., Computer Science, University of Massachusetts Lowell, 1998.
- - Traffic modeling and characterization
- - Queuing policies for communication networks
- - Congestion control algorithms for ATM Networks
- - Performance evaluation and simulation study
Prof. Charles Thompson
- Postdoctoral Research Associate,
Center for Advanced Computation and
Telecommunications (CACT) for 1998 - present.
- Co-advisor of MS thesis research, graduate student: Ping Zhou.
- Instructor, Computing I (91.101) at UMass Lowell for Summer 1997.
- Teaching Assistant for the grad/undergrad courses including
Data Communications (91.563) and Computer Networks (91.555)
Department of Computer Science, UMass Lowell for 1991 - 1997.
- Research Assistant for the NSF project: Study of Feedback
Congestion Control Techniques at UMass Lowell for 1997.
- - Sigma Xi, The scientific research society
- - Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- - Communications society
- - Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
Bo Kim (email: email@example.com)
Tel: (978) 934-4374
Fax: (978) 458-8289
Center for Advanced Computation and Telecommunications
University of Massachusetts
1 University Avenue
Lowell, MA 01854
Go to the UMass-Lowell home page.
Go to the CACT home page.
Thursday, 04-Jun-2020 18:49:04 EDT