Please make work-safe links only.
- Theseus and the Minotaur - Java implementation of Theseus and the Minotaur, a logic maze game.
- WOM Games - The makers of Snood, an addictive 2D puzzle game I played for hours on end in high school.
- Might & Magic: Clouds of Xeen Screenshots of Might & Magic: Clouds of Xeen, a classic and underappreciated RPG from my childhood.
- Blizzard Entertainment - The makers of World of Warcraft, Diablo I/II, Starcraft, Warcraft, etc. Had to mention their games, as they continue to be some of the most successful titles in history.
- http://www.miniclip.com Giant online resource for flash based games
- http://www.addictinggames.com Online resource for java and flash games
- http://www.newgrounds.com Online resource for teenage+ aged games and blogs
- http://youtube.com/watch?v=rz2Tnd-ggSI - This is a video for Warioware Smooth moves. Each game consists of a small, simple objective that is accomplished with simple movements or actions.
- http://www.addictinggames.com/jellyblocks.html An interesting puzzle game where you connect Tetris like blocks.
- http://www.addictinggames.com/360snake.html A neat variation on the snake game. In this game, your snake curves as opposed to turning at 90 degree angles.
- http://www.handdrawngames.com/DesktopTD/game.asp - Most addictive game I have ever played - the objective is to build towers that stop the advance of enemy forces. a tower defense puzzle game
- http://javanoid.com/javanoid.html - very old Arkanoid clone that got me through my poor excuses for high school CS classes.
- http://www.addictinggames.com/texttwist.html - Text Twist is a simple word game (essentially Boggle) duplicated across the internet.
- Shadow of the Colossus - an epic action/adventure game for the PS2, where you must defeat giant Colossi creatures, each one a puzzle unto themselves as to how to scale and then defeat the monsters.
- Thule Trail - A modern update to the famous "Oregon Trail" educational game. Multi-player, but only one person needed to press buttons. Turn based. No manual dexterity required. Surprisingly fun with humorous detours.
- Ajax Solitare - A web-based version of computer Solitare, entertaining users for at least two decades across multiple computers and platforms.
- http://www.freearcade.com - A huge collection of puzzle, shooting, recreation, graphical, and text Java games.
- http://onlinevideogame.net/free-racing-games/79/ - Java verion of the popular PC game Carmageddon. Timing based, mouse control, run over as many people as you can in 90 sec. Great screams.
- http://tripletsandus.com/80s/80s_games/pacman/index.htm - Java version of Pacman.
- http://fretsonfire.sourceforge.net/about/ - guitar hero like game for computer
- http://www.addictinggames.com/templeguardian.html - stratagy game where you must build different offensive and defensive towers to protect your temple
- http://www.addictinggames.com/dots.html - connect the dots and try to make a square, get more squares than the computer to win
- Wario Ware: Smooth Moves - Micro game game.
- Super Smash Bros Brawl - Epic cross franchise fighting game coming for the wii.
- Text twist - Free word game I enjoy.