In this assignment, you will document your OPL final project. This will be done on the class wiki site using a provided template. I will make a copy of your documentation to be displayed during during the project presentations.
There will be one page per project.
Each partner will separately turn in your code using Bottlenose.
Instructions for Project Flyer / Wiki Page
- Go to the Project page and click Edit to edit the Project page. Add your project title and name as a wiki link per the examples there. The edit password was given in class and is posted to the class Google group.
- Save the page.
- Click on the newly-created link to your project writeup.
- At that page, click edit.
- View the starter wiki markup text at http://www.cs.uml.edu/ecg/uploads/OPLfall14/fp-template.txt.
- Copy all of the text: Select All and Copy.
- Paste the wiki markup-text into your project writeup page, and Save.
You now have the framework for documentation your project. You can re-edit your page as often as you like. Follow the directions in the template for uploading your screen shot.